BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Swimming!

This is my first blog! Well, I think I had an account years ago, but really never got into it. So, I probably won't even stick to this one. We shall see.

Gavin is sleeping and Jared is watching the Viking's game at Luke's.

We had a good day. We went to the 'indoor water park' in Kingfisher today. Though it was hardly a 'water park', it was worth the bit of a drive. Gavin did great and had a lot of fun. It was neat to notice the difference in his 'swimming skills' today verses when we took him last summer. He is just such a big kid now! ;) They had a pretty good slide we each took him down. He even went down a few times by himself. I was pretty surprised. He even wanted to go on the diving boards after watching some of the big kids. But there was no way he was jumping into that deep water even with a lifejacket on. I forgot my camera and was a little disappointed. Jared would not get his beloved Droid out of the locker room to take to the pool area and I left mine in the car; I considered going out to get it, but it was too cold out when you're wet, so no pics. :/ We stayed for a little over two hours until Jared was ready to go. It was enough though as G was shortly out in the car.

Since Jared actually had a Saturday off we went to Tulsa yesterday. Neither of us are too familiar with it as we usually just drive through on the way to KS. We went to the aquarium and riverwalk both actually in Jenks. I did take a few pics, one of Gavin that I love with some jellyfish.span>

0 comments: